Are you very excited when you are preparing for more than 7 days?After pregnancy, physical and psychological changes are constantly changing, especially many women who are pregnant for the first time have a lot of questions. Today, let’s talk about early pregnancy!
These early pregnancy signals imply that you may be pregnant
1. Delay of menstruation
If menstruation is usually regular and sexual life, once the menstruation is delayed for more than 10 days, it should be suspected of being pregnant.
2. Rise body temperature
Due to the significant increase in estrogen levels after pregnancy, especially the elevated level of progesterone, it will increase the body temperature.
3. Small abdominal pain
A few sensitive women may have minor abdominal pain.
4. Deep beolas
Due to hormones and endocrine after pregnancy, the melanin deposition of women’s nipples and areolas.
5. Dyslexia, fatigue
The increased level of progesterone in the body after pregnancy will make many expectant mothers feel tired, drowsy, and weak.
6, leucorrhea changes
The changes in hormones in the early stages of pregnancy will cause different reactions in different people, and pregnant mothers sometimes increase the secretion.
7. Nausea and vomiting, sensitive to odor
It is sensitive to all kinds of odor, and the symptoms of nausea and vomiting are things that most expectant mothers experience.
What are the early pregnancy checks?
1. Early pregnancy test paper
Women who prepare for pregnancy will be pregnant for self -testing after 7 to 10 days later, so that the results will be relatively accurate.Because the concentration of HCG in the early stages of pregnancy has doubled every 2-3 days.
How to look at the test results: Early pregnancy test strips show two red bars, prompting pregnancy.(One depth and one shallow is also possible to get pregnant!)
Best test time: Select the first urine in the morning for detection. At this time, the urine concentration is the highest, and the effect will be more accurate.
2. Blood testing
Judging from the HCG value in women’s blood to determine whether to be pregnant, the accuracy is high.
Best test time: 8-10 days after the same room. At this time, the test can be used as a pregnancy test to confirm whether you are pregnant.
When you go to the hospital for an early pregnancy, you usually check HCG and progesterone.
3. Early pregnancy B ultrasound
The above two methods can determine whether "conception", but whether the "conception" position is normal, that is, "intrauterine pregnancy" or "ectopic pregnancy", or B -ultrasound is required to make judgments.
When the "Auntie" is late, the pregnancy test stick prompts pregnancy, and you can go to the hospital to do a B -ultrasound pregnancy.
Generally, the menstruation can be seen for more than 5 weeks. You can see the fetal sac through the B -ultrasound.
What are the precautions during early pregnancy?
1. Avoid excessive fatigue: The fetal bed is unstable in the early pregnancy, and excessive fatigue may lead to a threatened abortion.
2. Forbidden to be in the same room: The fetal development of the fetus within the first three months of pregnancy is forbidden to promote the growth and development of the fetus in the same room.
3. Light diet: There may be early pregnancy reactions in the early pregnancy. It should be based on light food and eat more fresh fruits and vegetables to improve the reaction.
4. Good sleeping habits: It is conducive to the health of pregnant mothers and the development of fetus. Pregnant mothers must pay attention to sleep during pregnancy.
(Note: The above content is for reference only, and can not replace any personal medical diagnosis and treatment.)