The polycystic kidney, also known as Potter (Ⅰ) syndrome, Perlmann syndrome, has two types, and the recessive inheritance of illegal chromosomes (infant type) polycystic kidney, which occurs in the infantile period, is rare clinically; ivable album explicit genetic type(Adult) Polygonal kidney is often discovered in the middle age of youth, and can also be onset at any age.
Congenital polycystic kidney is a genetic disease that affects bilateral kidneys. It is the most common congenital genetic cystic kidney disease in the human body.Statistics show that the incidence of congenital polycysts is as high as 1/1000, and the common incidence rate is between 1/400-1/1000.Clinical surveys show that there are about 150-3 million congenital polycystic kidney patients in my country.The infant type congenital polycystic kidney patient is caused by hidden genetic inheritance of chromosomes. It is often accompanied by other congenital malformations. After birth, it will develop more than a few months.There are polycystic lesions in organs such as liver, spleen, pancreas, ovaries, bone tissues, and intracranial aneurysms, which are more than middle -aged.
Due to the strong compensation function of the kidneys, the symptoms are not obvious when they were initially affected by external factors such as cysts or inflammation, and they did not have a great impact on life, work, and study.Many patients failed to pay attention in time, which delayed early treatment.Clinically, congenital polycystic kidney patients generally develop onset at the age of 30. The first symptoms include hypertension, hematuria, abdominal pain, etc., and sometimes urinary tract infection or kidney stones may occur.
The entire kidney of congenital polycysts can grow large and small cysts in the kidneys, and these cysts will gradually grow up with their age.After many years, the kidney volume increased, the essence of the kidneys was oppressed, the kidneys were atrophic, the kidney function was damaged, the number of kidney units was greatly reduced, the kidneys were slowly lost to maintain normal life functions, which eventually led to chronic renal failure and even uremia.Clinical statistics show that 50%of congenital polycystic kidney patients over 60 years of age can enter the stage of renal failure.
The woman’s four -generation genetic polycystic kidney, combined Chinese and western medicine for the treatment of stable condition
Case: Patient XXX, female, 40 years old.Four generations of family, uncle, mother, aunt, patient, and daughter are unfortunately sick.Because of lack of understanding of kidney disease, the timing of early treatment was missed.
As early as three years ago, patients had noticed physical discomfort and were diagnosed with "polycystic kidney and chronic renal failure" in local hospitals.Patient’s uncle, mother, and aunt are all sick. However, due to lack of awareness of kidney disease, the treatment of physical discomfort was stopped for a period of time.With the progress of kidney disease, complications such as hypertension and anemia occur, but only through antihypertensive drug control.
Two months ago, the fatigue and panic were worsened before they went to the hospital to seek medical treatment.At this time, the serum creatinine has risen to 730umol/L. The doctor suggested that dialysis therapy and obey the doctor’s suggestion to do a good job of dispellation for dialysis.Family people understand that dialysis therapy may damage the existing kidney function, and it is recommended to try the combination of Chinese and western medicine.Some patients discovered the family’s genetic polycystic nephropathy, actively cooperated with doctors for combining traditional Chinese and western medicine, controlled their diet, and retracted regularly.For more than 10 years, the condition has maintained good stability, and blood creatinine is stable.
Patients went to a hospital for medical treatment. The outpatient doctor understood the patient’s condition. When admitted to the hospital, the examination found that hemoglobin was 86g/L, and 740.5umol/L of serum creatinine was formulated.After a week of treatment, the condition improved, not only the symptoms of physical discomfort disappeared, corrected anemia, hemoglobin rose to 100g/L, and the serum creatinine dropped to 644.4umol/L, away from the dialysis indicator.After seeing the effect, the patient continued to be treated with this scheme. After a month, the condition was stable, and the review indicators reached the normal range.
How does Western medicine treat polycystic kidney disease?
Experts said that there is no way to prevent the development of the disease.In the early days, it is important to prevent complications from the occurrence and development of complications in a timely and correct treatment.
1. General treatment.Under normal circumstances, after the patient checks the polycystic kidney, you must first maintain an optimistic attitude. If the patient has not affected the normal life of the patient, you do not or eat less stimulating foods such as salty and spicy.Steady and optimistic; if it affects the normal life of the patient, it is usually necessary to regulate life, and the better, and the sooner the better.
2. The cyst is cut off.By surgery, the cysts are alleviated with the substantial compression of the kidney, and most of the remaining kidney units are exempted from squeezing and further damage, which improves kidney ischemia. Some renal function units have been restored, delaying the development of the disease.The key to the success of the operation is to perform surgery as early as possible. The decompression of the cyst must be thorough, and the decompression of small cysts and deep cysts will not be given.Both sides should be surgery, and the interval between bilateral surgery is more than half a year.For advanced cases, if there are already renal dysfunction, it is in the period of nitrogen ledmia and uremia. Regardless of whether it is combined with hypertension, decompression treatment is meaningless, and surgery can aggravate the condition.
3. Dialysis and transplantation.When entering the end -of -term renal failure, dialysis should be performed immediately, and hemodialysis should be preferred.The survival rate of kidney transplantation of polycystic kidney is similar to other reasons, but the disease accompanied by at the same time increases the difficulty of postoperative treatment and affects the transplantation effect.
Chinese medicine syndrome differentiation treatment of polycystic kidney disease
In the treatment of polycystic kidney, traditional Chinese medicine takes conservative treatment, that is, Chinese medicine is taken, which is good.Traditional Chinese medicine adopts the overall concept, dialectical treatment, and believes that polycystic kidney is the result of the common effect of external causes and internal causes. Through step -grade diversion, the cyst liquid is gradually discharged to achieve the purpose of gradually narrowing the cysts.
Traditional Chinese medicine treats polycystic kidney, follows the principles of dialectical treatment, according to the clinical manifestations of polycystic nephropathy and complications, and complications, and the treatment:
1. Phlegm and stasis proof.Seeing the pain of the waist, the fixation of the part, or the lumbar and abdomen touch the mass, the tongue is purple or there is ecchymosis, the treatment of phlegm, blood circulation, and dispersing knotting.
2. Syndrome of the lower scorching wet.See low back pain, frequent urination, or astringent pain, dry mouth, yellow greasy tongue coating, and slippery pulse.The treatment is to clear the heat and dampness, and the Fang Xuan Basan or Poring Tanghe Xiaochaihu Decoction is added and subtracted.
3. Yin deficiency internal heat certificate.Clinically see waist pain, hematuria, five upset heat, dry mouth and dryness, red tongue and less moss, and fine pulse.The treatment is to nourish yin and clear heat, cool blood to stop bleeding, and choose to know that Bai Dihuang Decoction combined with thistle drinks.
4, spleen and kidney yang deficiency syndrome.Clinically see back pain, obvious lumbar and abdomen mass, white complexion, chills, cold limbs, edema of lower limbs, and even swelling of the whole body, full abdomen, poor natal, nausea, pale tongue, thin pulse.Treatment to warm the spleen and kidney, promoting blood circulation and moisture, Fang Chuanjin Kimiyama Pills He Sijun Soup and Taohong Siwu Decoction.If polycystic nephropathy develops to renal failure and complications such as renal hypertension, renal anemia and other complications, combined Chinese and Western medicine should be treated.When the lesion enters the period of uremia, the complications are obvious, and it is difficult to cause dialysis treatment in time when conservative treatment.
5. Treatment of acupuncture acupoints for Chinese medicine.Congenital kidney cysts, optional acupuncture points, daeweed acupoints, Zhongyu acupoints, shoulder -length acupoints, Qihai acupoints, Fucha acupoints, Sanyinjiao acupoints, etc., use the method of supplementing or diarrhea-30 minutes.It can also be selected to choose a few acupoints such as Ganshu acupoint, Picuya acupoint, Shenshu acupoint, Zhibao acupoint, Feiyang acupoint, Taixi acupoint, etc., and use the method of supplementing or diarrhea to leave the needle for 20-30 minutes each time.
Polycystic kidney follows the genetic rules of ingredients and prevents the spread
1. The chance of the onset of men and women is equal;
2. One of the parents is sick, and 50%of the children get the cyst gene and become ill.If parents suffer from this disease, the incidence of children increases to 75%;
3. Children who are not sick do not carry cyst genes, and the next generation (Sun Dai) will not develop, that is, it will not be inherited in generation to generation.It is very rare that the disease occurs from genetic mutations without the genetic mutation.
Practice has proved that in order to achieve these points, it can effectively prevent genetic genetic to future generations.The first is to do a B -ultrasound examination before marriage (especially the parents have polycystic kidney), and avoid the marriage of men and women with their own diseases, which also reduces the incidence of the next generation; the second is that the polycystic kidney patients should be pregnant in the 10th week of pregnancy."Burring gene" test of amniotic fluid or fluffy cells.
Because the disease is 50%of the genetic laws (parents unilateral illness), the examination of molecular genetics can help the polycystic kidney family choose a healthy child, and the child will no longer bring genetic genes to influence the descendants.If you are diagnosed with family genetic polycystic kidney, you should go to a regular, professional, and experienced kidney disease hospital early, and take the combination of traditional Chinese and western medicine for scientific system treatment.