There are many troubles in pregnancy. Expectant mothers will have various discomfort, but constipation is the most annoying thing, and sometimes she is ashamed to make people say.According to statistics, constipation plagues 11%-38%of pregnancy women, especially in the early and in the early pregnancy, and functional constipation accounts for 35%to 39%; while the third trimester accounts for 46%, and 17%after delivery.
It turned out that the crowd of constipation during pregnancy was so huge.
Beijing Honghe Hospital Obstetrics and Gynecologists
Graduated from Peking University Medical Department
It is experienced in gynecological inflammation, cervical lesions, pregnancy, pregnancy test and complications during pregnancy
Guide postpartum breastfeeding to help your mother do postpartum recovery
Ms. Zhang, who was pregnant, came to the clinic and asked me:
Doctor Wang, I have n’t defecated for three days, I am uncomfortable. Sometimes I do n’t have a bowel movement for four or five days. It is particularly painful. I have to use the medicine to defecate.I found two small meatballs with big peanuts around the anus. What is it?
In fact, Ms. Zhang’s small meatballs are what we usually call hemorrhoids, which are caused by constipation for a long time.
The most common reasons for pregnant women’s constipation are mainly the following:
1. Many pregnant women have the problem of constipation before pregnancy. It is not convenient to move after pregnancy, especially not used to squatting toilets. In addition, some women have hemorrhoids for a long time.Mom has a sense of fear of defecation, and consciously reduces bowel movements, making constipation more serious.
2. If you are pregnant, if you eat a large amount of high -protein, high -fat foods, and ignore the intake of vegetables and crude fiber, the cellulose content in the gastrointestinal tract will not be enough, which is not conducive to the decline of peedant and stool.
3. It is also a reason for too little activity. After many women are pregnant, they are afraid that the activity will hurt the "fetal gas". In addition, the family’s special "care" will be reduced.The digestive capacity of food on food has decreased, aggravating abdominal distension and constipation.
4. The most serious constipation in the third trimester is mainly because it is secreted by a large amount of progesterone during pregnancy. It can relax the smooth muscle of the uterine, avoid contractions, and weaken the colorectal motility.
5. As the uterus continues to increase and the weight increases, it is oppressed to the large intestine, causing poor blood circulation, which weakens the function of bowel movements. The food residue is long -lasting in the large intestine.The feces are dry and hard; coupled with the low muscle tension of the abdominal wall, insufficient shrinkage, pregnant mothers are easy to stool, they are light for two or three days, and they will defecate once a week.
Constipation hazards are generally not too serious, but occasionally some other problems, such as hemorrhoids.
If you have the following situations, please find a doctor immediately:
1. Change the bowel habit more than six weeks;
2. Blood in the stool, especially the blood from anal or vaginal bleeding;
3. There is a history of gastrointestinal dysfunction, such as had suffered from inflammatory bowel disease;
4. There is a family history of colorectal cancer; we have indeed seen several cases of pregnant women clinically for constipation of blood, and found early rectal cancer after examination.
The best way to improve is to be overcome from the way of life, rely on your own efforts, rather than solve it.For example, the laws of life, more intake of cellulose food and moisture, appropriate exercise, and maintaining regular bowel habits.
Solution -It is recommended that expectant mothers do this:
1. In the morning, stool: regular urination, toilet in the morning or after breakfast.
Because the colon advancement movement is more active and easy to start defecation after breakfast, the best bowel movement time is about one hour after breakfast.Don’t ignore your intentions, let alone be inconvenient.
In addition, the more important thing is that the time for squatting should not be too long. This is because the time for squatting to the toilet not only increases the abdominal pressure, but also affects the blood flow of the lower limbs. It is recommended that expectant mothers should use the toilet to row.
2. Properly increase the amount of physical activity. Multi -activity can enhance gastrointestinal motility, sufficient sleep, happy mood, and relief of mental stress are a good way to reduce constipation.
3. Enter the toilet in time after generating the intention.As soon as you have a good intention, you must enter the toilet in time. You must not form the habit of tolerance. Keep your relaxing mentality during defecation. Do not look at your mobile phone. Many pregnant women bring their mobile phones in the toilet.
4. Arrange a reasonable diet and eat more foods containing crude fiber, such as apples, dragon fruit, celery, leek, cooked banana and other fruits and vegetables; soy products, sweet potatoes, corn and other coarse grains.
5. Add more water.Drinking at least 100 ml of water daily to add water in the body is an important way to reduce constipation.
6. If constipation cannot be reduced, you must seek medical treatment immediately and take the urination drugs in accordance with the doctor’s instructions.
Do not use laxatives at will, especially in the late pregnancy.Because most laxatives may cause uterine contraction, it is easy to cause abortion or premature birth. Some laxatives also have certain toxic and side effects, affecting the growth and development of the fetus.