Do pregnant women eat folic acid?What are the benefits of pregnant women with folic acid?How should I choose?

When it comes to folic acid, many expectant mothers are not unfamiliar, but many pregnant mothers are not clear about the concept of folic acid. I don’t know if she should supplement folic acid and in which method to add?Today, let’s take a look together.

In fact, regardless of China or American doctors, it is recommended that expectant mothers start to supplement folic acid 3 months before pregnancy and continue to be 0.4mg daily during the entire pregnancy period.

1. Preventing anemia for pregnant women, the body of pregnant women needs folic acid to create normal red blood cells.The survey showed that the prevalence of anemia in Chinese childcare women was 20.6%.Insufficient folic acid intake may also cause anemia for pregnant women.

2. Reduce the risk of baby’s birth defects. "Sino -US prevention of neural tube deformed cooperation projects" concluded that 250,000 clinical surveys concluded that expectant mothers started to take 0.4 mg of folic acid daily before pregnancy.The rate will be reduced by 85%, the incidence of fetal lip and palate will be reduced by 50%, the chance of congenital heart disease will be reduced by 35%, the incidence of major body surface malformation will also be reduced by 15%, and the mortality rate of newborns will be reduced by 20%.

3. In the middle and late pregnancy, in addition to the growth and development of the fetus, the development of the mother’s blood, breasts, and placenta has increased the demand for folic acid.Insufficient folic acid, pregnant women are prone to premature placental peeling, hypertension syndrome during pregnancy, giant red blood cell anemia; fetal dysentery in the palace delay, premature birth and birth low weight, and such fetal growth, development and intellectual development will beaffected.

If the pregnancy and pregnancy people are only taking separate folic acid tablets, then the absorption rate of folic acid before meals is better, but because personal physical fitness will have an empty stomach and stomach discomfort, it is okay to take it after meals. It is generally recommended to take it in half an hour after dinner or dinner.Essence

If you want to choose folic acid multi -dimensional tablets, it is better to take it after meals in order to consider the comprehensive nutritional utilization rate.

Don’t recommend the first place -Eleville

Although there are a lot of people buying this, they do not recommend it. The iron content is too much, which exceeds the scope of the country, which can easily lead to green stool for pregnant women.

The safest first -Du Tai

OTC drugs are also freely distributed by many hospitals and communities, and the quality can be assured.

High cost performance first place -Jian Anxi

The measured content is in the Fan me, and the price is very high, dozens of dollars a hundred pieces.

Comprehensive nutrition first -Aojiabao Golden Vegetarian

In addition to containing folic acid, 20 kinds of golden prices such as calcium, D3 and DHA are added.

Good word of mouth first -Kingsleyan

Safe and reliable, sufficient content, and within a reasonable range, it is also a product recommended by Dad’s evaluation.

1. Chicken liver, per 100 grams of chicken folic acid content is as high as 1172.2 micrograms

2. Pork liver, per 100 grams of pork liver contains 425.1 micrograms of folic acid

3. Soybean, 181.4 micrograms per 100 grams of soybean acid

4. Peanuts, the content of folic acid per 100 grams of peanuts is 107.5 mg

5. Anise, per 100 grams of fennel contains 120.9 micrograms of folic acid

6. Duck eggs, every hundred grams of duck eggs contain 125.4 micrograms of folic acid

7. Walnut, 102.6 micrograms of folic acid per 100 grams of walnuts

8. Garlic seedlings, each hundred grams of garlic seedlings contain 90.9 micrograms of folic acid

9. Spinach, the content of per 100 grams of spinach acid is 88 micrograms

10. Pea, the content of each hundred grams of pea folic acid is 83 micrograms

In addition, studies have shown that men can also improve their sperm quality by taking folic acid drugs, thereby reducing sperm chromosomal defects and reducing the chance of jinfernia to suffer from Tang’s syndrome.

S21 Double Breast Pump-Aurora Pink


Posted

in

by

Tags: