As an important endocrine gland in the human body, thyroid gland is responsible for secreting thyroid hormones and maintaining the normal functional operation of the human body. However, in life, many people ignore the maintenance of thyroid gland, leading to the high incidence of thyroid diseases.In addition, it is more common like hypothyroidism.
A reduction refers to thyroid dysfunction, which is too small or cannot be used normally.The thyroid gland is a small gland in the human body, located in front of the neck.
The thyroid hormone secreted by thyroid gland has a vital impact on the normal body development, metabolism, body temperature regulation, cardiovascular function, digestion and nervous system.A hypothyroidism may also lead to other health problems such as reproductive system problems and mental health problems, which has a greater impact on the body.
1. fatigue: fatigue is the most common symptom of patients with hypothyroidism. It feels very tired and lacks energy and motivation.
2. Increased weight: Armal hypothyroidism will lead to decrease in metabolic and cause weight gain, especially without increasing food volume and exercise.
3. Constipation: The reduction of metabolism may lead to slow gastrointestinal movement and constipation.
4. Slow heartbeat: The thyroid hormone controls the heartbeat and circulating system. The hypothyroidism may cause the heartbeat to become slow and the blood pressure increases.
5. Reproductive system problem: Women may have irregular menstruation or menstruation, and men may have erectile dysfunction or decreased sexual desire.
6. Coldness: hypothyroidism can affect the normal body temperature regulation of the body and cause cooling.
7. Skin and hair quality problems: The skin may become dry, the hair may be frizzy, and the hair loss increases.
Therefore, we must pay attention to the maintenance of the thyroid gland to prevent the worsening of the disease. In life, many people point out that patients with hypothyroidism cannot eat mutton. It is easy to aggravate the disease.Is this really the case?
Lamb is a food with high nourishing value in life. Proper eating some lamb can help to achieve a strong health effect.
However, mutton also belongs to a kind of hot and supplementary food. Too much intake can easily cause fire, which will also cause water and fluid imbalances in the body, endocrine imbalance, affect the normal secretion of thyroid hormones, cause thyroid damage to damage to the thyroid gland.In this case, chemistry is so for patients with thyroid diseases, a small amount of lamb will not have much impact, and it is not too much to focus on controlling the amount.
However, for patients with hypothyroidism, it is really not recommended to eat mutton, because hypothyroidism is mainly due to insufficient secretion of thyroid hormone, reduced the benefits of thyroid hormone synthesis, and endocrine disorders.
Eating mutton is easy to cause certain side effects, which will cause phlegm and heat in the body to increase the illness and affect their own health. Therefore, for patients with hypothyroidism, it should be reduced.Can put it on your heart.
1. Salted fish bacon
For patients with hypothyroidism, we must also pay attention to reducing the income of some salted fish bacon. Although it is very delicious, after marinating, the salt content is high.
In addition to leading to increased blood pressure, it will also cause a certain stimulation to the thyroid gland, which will cause abnormal thyroid dysfunction and induce thyroid lesions. Therefore, this salted fish bacon also holds the mouth as much as possible.
2, grilled meat
For patients with thyroid disease, you should also pay attention to eating less barbecue in life, because like barbecue, dripping oil dripping on charcoal during the roasting process will produce harmful substances, such as common carcinogenic ingredients such as benzene and pheasant.
In this case, it will not only cause the thyroid dysfunction, but also increase the risk of thyroid cancer. Therefore, this kind of barbecue is also as much as possible to evacuate the dining table as much as possible, and it is better to protect the thyroid function.
1. Take thyroid hormone replacement drugs: This is the most commonly used method for treating hypothyroidism.These drugs can replace thyroid hormones with deficiencies and help restore metabolic functions.
2. Improve lifestyle: Some hypothyroidism may be related to bad living habits, such as smoking, alcoholism, bad eating habits.Adjusting lifestyle and maintaining healthy living habits can help improve the symptoms of hypothyroidism.
3. Surgical treatment: When hypothyroidism is caused by nodules, tumors or other structural problems, surgery may be needed.Surgery generally removes the thyroid gland of patients.
4. TCM treatment: Chinese medicine treatment can help patients alleviate hypothyroidism through herbs and acupuncture.However, the treatment of Chinese medicine must be performed under the guidance of a doctor.
What else do you want to say about this?You can share it below.