As the weather turns cold, the mother rabbit enters the peak of reproduction, but some rabbit farmers have said that some female rabbits will have a series of symptoms such as sluggishness, loss of appetite, decreased defecation and urination, disorders, and coma in the post pregnancy.The performance, even some more symptoms of the sick mother rabbit will still die, which is mostly related to the female rabbit pregnancy toxia. The following editors will take you in detail to understand the cause, symptoms and prevention plans of the disease!
Female rabbit pregnancy toxidal disease is a nutritional metabolic disease, which mainly occurs in the late stages of female rabbit pregnancy, especially 4 to 5 days before birth and 2 to 3 days after birth.The cause of the disease is unclear, but it is often considered to have a large relationship with malnutrition, especially the lack of carbohydrates. In addition, the lack of exercise of rabbits, endocrine dysfunction, obesity and uterine tumors may also cause disease.
The female rabbit enters the end of pregnancy and the fetus growth and development of the fetus is rapid, and the nutritional needs are relatively strong. At this time, due to the compression of the fetus compressing the gastrointestinal and intestines, the amount of mother rabbits will be reduced. On the one hand, it will require more nutrition.On the one hand, there is insufficient nutritional intake, which in turn forms a huge contrast of nutritional needs and nutritional intake.In this case, the mother rabbit will disintegrate fat in the body to meet the fetal growth and development of the fetus and maintain the need for nutrition for pregnancy. In the process of fat decomposition in the female rabbit bodyWhen acid and acetone), when the amount of ketone body is greatly exceeded, the accumulation of these acidic substances can cause poisoning in the body.
The appetite or abuse of the rabbit is extremely disturbing at the beginning of the disease. He often acts unconsciously in the rabbit cage, and even hit the wall with the head of the head, and then turns from excitement to quiet, extremely depressed, dull in response, low head, no gait gait, not gait gaitIt is stable, accompanied by intermittent muscle tremor, extending the front and back limbs, and sometimes rigidous cramps occur.In addition, the gas exhaled from the rabbit and the discharged urine with ketoneic acid flavor, which will appear symptoms such as stopping food and milk without milk.Some symptoms of mild rabbits will improve after the recovery of appetite for 2 to 3 days after giving birth, and some patients with severe symptoms will have common disorders, convulsions, and coma after the onset, and finally die.
1. Reasonable matching feed. In the early stages of pregnancy, properly control the nutrition of the mother rabbit to prevent over -fertilizer, at the end of pregnancy, appropriately reduce protein feed and increase feeds rich in carbohydrates (such as corn).
2. Avoid stress, such as sudden replacement of feed, environment and frightening.
3. Proper exercise is helpful for enhancing the physique of female rabbits, improving digestion capabilities, and promoting ketone body utilization ability.
4. Female Rabbit’s late pregnancy to add an appropriate amount of glucose and baking soda in the feed can better prevent pregnancy toxin. Glucose can provide energy for the mother rabbit to reduce the body fat decomposition. Bodilia can neutralize the acidity of the female rabbit.The amount of glucose and baking soda is 0.5%to 1%of the total amount of feed.
1. When the female rabbit has a loss of appetite and the amount of feeding is reduced, the amount of green and juicy feed can be appropriately increased, and the female rabbit can be released out of the cage for exercise to restore the increase in appetite.
2. After the female rabbit becomes an intravenous injection of 25%glucose 20 ~ 30 ml, vitamin C100 mg, one vein injection, 1 or 2 times a day, for supplementation of nutrition; oral 5%sodium carbonate injection 20 ml, 1 ~ 1 ~ 1 ~Two times, it is used to correct acid poisoning; subcutaneous injection of 1 ~ 2 ml of composite vitamin B injection solution is used to improve digestive capabilities for adjuvant treatment.
The treatment of female rabbit pregnancy toxia is slow, and it must be patient and meticulous. If the sick mother rabbit is produced, the lactation can be placed in the female rabbit nest produced during the same period for milk replacement.