Everyone is strange. Why do you always have blood pressure and measure your body weight every time you go to the birth check!
In fact, expectant mothers may not know that blood pressure and weight measurement are to discover hypertension during pregnancy in a timely manner.
Because the disease is not obvious in the early stages of pregnancy, there will be obvious symptoms after the increase of pregnancy, so it can only be detected through basic examinations in the early stage.
Although the incidence of hypertension during pregnancy is not very high, it is about 10%, but the harm is not small. It is an enemy of obstetricians and expectant mothers.
This disease will lead to premature peeling, cerebral hernia, retinal exfoliation, pre -eclampsia, eclampsia, etc., and will cause neonatal suffocation, limited fetal growth, and increased wet lung incidence.
The clinical manifestations of hypertension during pregnancy are hypertension, edema, proteinuria, and convulsions.
At first, many pregnant mothers did not have any symptoms of discomfort at the stage of slow blood pressure. They often found in the case of physical tension, emotional excitement, and exhaustion, and found dizziness, headache and so on.
If the condition progresses further and the blood pressure rises suddenly, nausea, vomiting, severe headache, blurred vision, palpitations, etc. may occur. At this time, there will be risk of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular accidents.
If the condition progresses further and the kidney damage is aggravated, and the development of mild eclampsia will develop proteinuria, and after the early stage of severe eclampsia, the urine protein will continue to increase, and a large amount of proteinuria will occur.For explicit edema and recessive edema.Expressive edema occurs in the lower limbs, and can also be manifested as systemic edema.Recessive edema refers to liquid staying in the tissue gap, and the main manifestation is an abnormally increased weight.
Further progress, when entering the occurrence of the occurrence, pregnant mothers will twitch, progress quickly, and also manifested as facial congestion, spitting foam, deep coma, and stopping breathing.
Is it scary?This time I know why the blood pressure is measured every time the check -up, and the weight is weighting. I am afraid that the hypertension during pregnancy will not be found in time, making the disease progress bad!
Although hypertension during pregnancy is terrible, not all expectant mothers will have hypertension during pregnancy after pregnancy, and blood pressure during pregnancy is also characterized.
After pregnancy, the placenta will form factors such as short -circuit, increased blood capacity of pregnant mothers, increased blood, and vascular dilation. Therefore, blood pressure during pregnancy is not always at a stable level.If the pregnant mother’s blood pressure is normal before pregnancy, and there is no hypertension, the normal blood pressure is the same as the non -pregnancy period in the early stages of pregnancy. The high pressure is between 110 and 120mmHg and the low pressure is between 70 and 80mmHg.
With the progress of the pregnancy weeks, the establishment of the placenta will lead to the decline in the resistance of the peripheral blood circulation. At this time, the blood pressure level will be significantly reduced in the early and before pregnancy. This is a normal process.Pregnant mothers can even fall to high pressure between 80 and 90 and between 50 ~ 60mmHg.At this stage, if there are some severe position changes, such as standing up immediately after sitting for a long time, some pregnant mothers will dizziness and other situations, and even fainted.After 26 to 27 weeks of pregnancy, the blood pressure will gradually return to the level of early pregnancy, that is, high pressure will return between 110 and 120mmHg, and return to 70 ~ 80mmHg at low pressure.
However, no matter at any stage of pregnancy, if you find that your blood pressure reaches high pressure> 140mmHg, low pressure> 90mmHg, it is considered that the blood pressure is increasing, and you need to go to the hospital for examination immediately to confirm whether the pregnancy of hypertension occurs during pregnancy.
The cause of hypertension during pregnancy has not yet been completely clear. At present, there are 6 hypothesia:
1. Nourishing cells invading abnormalities leading to the placental bed with a shallow bed: the placental blood flow is reduced, and the placenta is hypoxic, resulting in the early stage of eclampsia.
2. Immunomial function abnormality: The fetus is a semi -transposed plant for the mother. In popular terms, it can be said to be a foreign body of the mother.Under normal circumstances, due to the body’s immune regulation, the mother will tolerate the fetus, but patients with hypertension during pregnancy will cause an excessive inflammatory immune response to the fetus.
3. Vascular endothelial damage: Vascular endothelial damage is a basic pathological change in the early stage of eclampsia, which can produce vascular substances, and the synthesis of vascular substances such as endothelium increases, leading to vascular spasm.Oxidation stress, anti -vascular production and metabolic factors, as well as other inflammatory medias can cause vascular endothelial damage and cause pre -eclampsia.In addition, vascular endothelial injury activates platelets and coagulation factors, which will add eclampaic high -coagulation state.
4. Genetic factors: Investigation research found that there is a family genetic tendency for hypertension during pregnancy, but its genetic methods are not clear.
5. Nutritional factors: Patients with hypertension during pregnancy lack a variety of nutrients, including low protein, low calcium, low magnesium, low selenium, low vitamin C, etc.
6. Insulin resistance: In recent years, studies have found that patients with hypertension pregnancy accompany insulin resistance.
These are the current hypertensive causes of hypertension during pregnancy. Each doctrine reflects the onset of hypertension during pregnancy from a certain side, but each factor is not a single role, but considering interaction, and eventually leads to the end. In the endThe occurrence of hypertension during pregnancy.
The pathogenesis of hypertension during pregnancy is a doctor. For prospective mothers who have diagnosed with hypertension during pregnancy, they should pay attention to these situations mentioned below.
First of all, cooperate with doctors for examination and standardize treatment, take medicine, and be hospitalized for hospitalization, and be responsible for yourself and your baby.
Secondly, in addition to the treatment of doctors, in daily life, we must also pay attention to the following:
1. Control weight, do not grow too fat. Excess weight is also a high risk factor that causes high blood pressure during pregnancy.
2. The diet is rich in light foods such as vitamins and protein, such as green leafy vegetables, dairy products, high fiber, fish, fruits, etc.Smoking and alcohol, low salt and less fat, low cholesterol, low calories.
3. Strengthen daily exercise, and perform appropriate exercise every day, such as yoga, swimming, gymnastics, fast walking, etc.Do not be too large in initial exercise, gradually increase the amount of exercise according to physical conditions.
4. Keep adequate sleep to avoid emotional nervousness and anxiety.
Self -monitoring of blood pressure at home is also a way to monitor themselves during pregnancy. In addition to expectant mothers with hypertension during pregnancy, expectant mothers who did not find problems during the checkup also need to pay attention to their blood pressure.Of course, it is not to allow all pregnant mothers to measure every day.
If there is no hypertension before pregnancy, no blood pressure is found during delivery, and no blood pressure is required every day.More than 140/90mmHg, go to the hospital.
Specific mothers who have been diagnosed as hypertension during pregnancy need to self -test blood pressure at home according to the requirements of doctors, and they are different according to the degree of condition, and the number of times is different.When self -detection finds that blood pressure is increased or edema increases, and the weight increase will exceed 500g within a week, dizziness, nausea and vomiting, etc., indicate that the condition may increase. Even if the self -monitoring blood pressure is not high, go to the hospital immediately.
There are many blood pressure meters on the market. Traditional cufflink mercury sphygmomanometers and electronic sphygmomanometers are available.The sleeve blood pressure meter requires two people to operate. The family members need to cooperate. The electronic sphygmomanometer can be measured by itself, which is more convenient.Choose a formal brand according to your needs. The important thing is that the measurement method should be correct. Pay attention to the following points: Do not consume caffeine or nicotine before measurement. After 5 minutes of rest, measure blood pressure.Cross, or use a half -sitting position with support on the back; whether the sitting position or half -sitting position is used, keep the arms at the same level as the heart.If you are not convenient to measure blood pressure when you sit, you can also use the left side position to measure blood pressure on the left arm. This is not significantly different from the blood pressure measured by the sitting measurement.
Most of the expectant mothers with hypertension during pregnancy have returned to normal blood pressure within 12 weeks after giving birth, but they may post eclampies within 24 hours to 10 days after giving birth.Observe closely, and regularly review in accordance with the requirements of the doctor to understand the recovery situation.
If the blood pressure in the 12 weeks after giving birth can still not return to normal, that is, patients with chronic hypertension, you need to continue to go to the Department of Internal Medicine for treatment.
If there is a hypertension during pregnancy, it may still appear again in the next pregnancy. Before preparing for pregnancy, you must go to the hospital for detailed physical examination to avoid high -risk factors.If you have basic diseases, control the condition first, and then consult the specialist whether you can get pregnant to determine that there is no problem with your physical condition before preparing for pregnancy.(Medical cards have been added here, please go to today’s headline client to view)