Dry weather in winter,
It is easy to peel, swelling, and even erosion on the lips,
Usually at this time, we will habitually lick our mouths
But this behavior is wrong!
Because it will only lick and dry
Severe may also cause obligitis
Sometimes the lips are skinny
We don’t take it yet
Even bite the dead skin or tear off the dead skin directly
Don’t think that your lips can be comfortable
In the end, there may be big trouble waiting for you
Ms. Zhao, 26 -year -old citizen in Huaian, Jiangsu
Two months pregnant due to lip discomfort
She constantly scratched her lips with her hands
As a result, my lips rupture
But what made her unexpected was
In a month
The lips are slowly growing a tumor
Hang on the lips
Ms. Zhao came to the hospital for examination
Finally, it was diagnosed with granulomatoma hemangioma
Finally after three injection treatment
This blood tumor with a diameter of 2.6 cm
Only fall off by yourself
If the symptoms of cracks and scabs on the lips do not heal for a long time, you should go to the hospital in time to check the cause as soon as possible and treat symptomatic treatment.
In daily life, how can we prevent lips cracking?
1. Don’t bite your lips, lick your lips, tear your skin with your hands, lick your lips on your tongue to evaporate the water, make your lips more dry, and may cause inflammation of the lips.
2. Frequent lip balm, especially in areas with large wind and sand.
3. Quit tobacco and alcohol, avoid spicy food.
4. Dry lips in winter may lack vitamin B2. You can eat more fresh fruits and fruits such as eggs, milk, beans, and oranges, radishes, and pumpkins.
How to use lip balm correctly
1. When the lips appear dry, apply a hot towel for 3-5 minutes before going to bed, gently brush off the dead skin on the lips with a soft brush, and then apply a thick lip balm.The lips can restore moisturizing.
2. It is best to choose a natural lip balm, such as bee, chamomile, calamus, aloe, vitamin E, etc.
3. Wipe off the lipstick before eating to avoid the paste from entering the mouth.
Winter climate is cold
Decreased air humidity
Symagonic gland and sweat glands are reduced
Often skin dryness appears
I suggest you here:
Drink plenty of water, keep your diet light, eat more fresh vegetables and fruits;
Develop normal sleep habits, smoke less and drink less;
Try to avoid wind blowing and exposure, you can wear a mask when you go out;
Increase physical exercise appropriately and promote blood circulation;