It is really not scary. This gynecological disease is "polycystic ovary syndrome". In recent years, the incidence of polycystic ovary syndrome has gradually increased, which should be paid attention to.The polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common endocrine and metabolic disorders in adolescence and childbearing age.
Women suffering from this disease are prone to changes in external characteristics such as obesity, hair, and skin acne, which affects the overall image of the individual. In addition, it can also cause menstrual disorders, infertility, and ovarian polyspasis.The incidence of polycystic ovary syndrome is 5%-10%among adolescent girls.More than 80%of the girls who are diarrhea or menstrual disorders, menstrual scarcity, amenorrhea and other diseases.
Many people think that if there is no fertility need for patients with polycystinum ovary, do not need to be treated?If the polycystic ovary syndrome is not effective, it may lead to some metabolic diseases, such as diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and some patients with endometrial cancer.Therefore, even if patients with polycystic ovary syndrome have no fertility requirements, they should continue to continue treatment under the guidance of gynecological endocrine doctors to actively prevent long -term complications.
Research in recent years has shown that the polycystic ovary is related to these reasons:
1. There are girls with polycystic ovary syndrome, diabetes, hypertension, and obesity.
2. Limited growth, premature birth, low birth weight (usually less than 5 pounds), quickly grow or be too high after birth;
3. Obesity before adolescence, overweight or obesity;
4. Early early menstrual tide and other factors.
1. The adjustment of lifestyle, effectively control the weight in the normal range (diet control+motion control), and control the weight index (BMI) below 23.Decreased weight to normal range can prevent adulthna from adolescent polycystic ovary syndrome for long -term adverse consequences, such as diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and cardiovascular disease, and increase the opportunity for future conception.
2. Patients with polycystic ovary syndrome are mostly accompanied by the signs of high androgen, which is characterized by ovulation without ovulation, so it will lead to infertility in patients.Da Ying 35 has a relatively strong role of reducedrogens, which can eliminate excessive small follicles in the ovaries, help patients restore ovulation, and is commonly used to treat patients with polycystic ovary syndrome clinically.Taking this type of drug for a long time for menstrual conditioning.
3. For patients with high insulin ledmia or insulin resistance, they should be actively treated under the guidance of a doctor to strictly control blood sugar to reduce the possibility of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases;
4. Adjust your menstruation to make the endometrium fall off regularly and reduce the risk of endometrial cancer.Regularly review the B -ultrasound to understand the endometrium of the uterine. When abnormal vaginal bleeding occurs, it should be actively treated for treatment. If necessary, the uterine laparoscopic diagnosis and scraping should be used to eliminate endometrial lesions.
5. For patients who have changed typical hyperplasia such as endometrium, they should be treated and reviewed regularly under the guidance of a doctor to avoid the occurrence of endometrial cancer.