About artificial abortion
Do you know all these
1. What is an artificial abortion?
Artificial flow refers to the use of artificial methods to terminate pregnancy due to accidental pregnancy, disease and other reasons, which is a remedy for contraception failure.
2. How to abort
The artificial abortion method for termination of early pregnancy includes: surgical abortion and drug abortion.
(1) Surgical abortion
Indications: To terminate pregnancy within 10 weeks of pregnancy, there is no taboos, and it is not advisable to continue pregnancy with a serious disease.
Contraindications: inflammation of reproductive tract; acute period of various diseases; poor systemic conditions, unable to withstand surgery; two body temperatures before 37.5 ° C before surgery.
(2) Drug abortion
① Early pregnancy ≤ on the 49th, you can go to the outpatient medicine to logistics and abortion;> On the 49th, you should consider it as appropriate.
② I voluntarily, blood or urine HCG positive, ultrasonic diagnosis is diagnosed as intrauterine pregnancy;
③ High -risk factors of artificial abortion, such as scar uterus, lactation, poor cervical development or severe pelvic deformity;
④ History of artificial abortion surgery multiple times, who are afraid of abortion and psychology of surgical abortion.
① There is a history of taboo taboos, such as adrenal glands and other endocrine diseases, the history of skin itching of the skin during pregnancy, hematological diseases, vascular embolism and other medical history;
② Taboo taboos with prostaglandin drugs, such as cardiovascular disease, glaucoma, asthma, epilepsy, colitis, etc.;
③ Pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy;
④ Other: allergies, pregnancy drama, long -term anti -tuberculosis, antiepileptic, antidepressant, anti -prostaglandin drugs, etc.
3. Common complications of artificial abortion techniques
1. Bleeding: Bleeding caused by poor uterine contraction during the operation;
2. Performing uterine: The incidence is related to the operating technology of the surgeon and the condition of the uterus itself (such as the pregnancy uterus during lactation, and the scarring uterine pregnancy after cesarean section).
3. Comprehensive reaction of artificial abortion: refers to pain or local stimulation during surgery, causing the recipient to have nausea and vomiting, abnormal heart rhythm, paleness, dizziness, chest tightness, sweaty, sweaty, seriously sweating during the operation.Those who even have symptoms of virgin nerves such as decreased blood pressure, fainting, and convulsions.This is related to the emotion, physical condition and surgery operation of the subject.
4. Donor or empty suction: Because the embryo is too small or the position is special, the placenta or fluff is not sucking during the operation, causing continuing pregnancy or embryo to stop developing.
5. Increased palace: The residue of some pregnancy tissue fabrics after artificial flow.It is related to the unskilled technology of the operator or abnormal uterine position.
6. Infection: Acute endometritis, pelvic inflammatory disease, etc. can occur.
7, amniotic fluid embolism: During the operation, amniotic fluid enters the blood circulation through rupture blood vessels.
8. Long -term complications: There may be cervical adhesion, uterine cavity adhesion, chronic pelvic inflammatory disease, menstrual disorders, secondary infertility.
Fourth, special attention
Artificial abortion has a certain impact on women’s reproductive health. If women of childbearing age do not have a maternity plan for the time being, be sure to take contraceptive measures to avoid or reduce accidental pregnancy.